It’s House Pride Week at Pottermore and SPH is joining in (and we want you to, too)! From September 16-19, we will dedicate the blog each day to one of the four houses and we’d like to hear from you about why you’re proud to be a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin! You can also share your favourite stories, headcanons, or quotes from characters in your house (or even the house itself), and when it’s your house’s day, we’ll publish them.
The schedule is as follows:
- September 16-#GryffindorPride Day
- September 17-#RavenclawPride Day
- September 18-#HufflepuffPride Day
- September 19-#SlytherinPride Day
So what are you waiting for? Rally your fellow housemates by sharing this post and start sending in your stories!
(Not sure what house you’re in? Head on over pottermore.com and sign up to be officially sorted!)
I’m doing a project on gay rights in today’s society.
So if you believe that same sex couples should be allowed to get married, please reblog this.
This would be a lot of help, thank you.
Khanjar Dagger with Sheath
- Dated: 19th century
- Culture: Turkish made in the Mughal style
- Medium: steel, jade, gold, agate, amber, emerald, ruby, crystal, diamond
- Measurements: H. with sheath 18 1/4 in. (46.4 cm); H. without sheath 16 5/8 in. (42.2 cm); H. of blade 11 3/4 in. (29.8 cm); W. 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm); Wt. 17.9 oz. (507.5 g); Wt. of sheath 8.1 oz. (229.6 g)